Under normal use and maintenance, the usage expectancy of our vacuum system is 20 years, during which it is necessary to repair or replace the consumables components according to the maintenance schedule.
- Flush the toilet twice with a 4% diluted citric acid solution and maintain for 12 hours.
- Check the flushing ring and clean if necessary.
- Perform a functional flush test for the vacuum toilet.
- Inspect cables, connectors, joints and piping of the water supply systems and vacuum systems.
- Check the vacuum efficiency and pressure holding condition of the vacuum system.
- Clean the energy storage tanks, water tanks and waste tank.
As part of our commitment to quality and longevity, customers can retain one of our certified technicians to provide routine maintenance, repairs, and services. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info@ATDindustry.com to speak with us about your service needs!